Monday, November 13, 2006

God must have been drunk today.(damn, i love those words.)

The person who set the paper more likely. This must have been the weirdest, most difficult physics paper I've ever encountered. It probably is in the history of A levels, I daresay. Who in the world bothers about the definition of a radian? I couldn't do more than half the paper, and was pretty dazed throughout it. Evern the darn mcq was so freaking weird. I wouldn't place it in the challenging category, which is the type where you rack you brains a little more and the solution would just magically appear in front of you. Hell no. You could bust your brains for days on end, and never come to an answer.

My mum isn't home today so I'm stuck eating leftover rice (from like 3 days ago?), with japanese sprinkles, and some pesto bread with olive oil. Ugh. All the starch is making me sick. and fat. My dad's condition seems to be deteriorating and I'm really getting scared. Last night I almost had another panic attack while thinking about growing old. The avereage life expectancy should be fixed at 55. Honestly, it'll do the world a lot more good. I think i'll visit my dad after my chem tomorrow. Sometimes, I just feel everyone is so contrived.

I freak out when a razorblade cut me
I freak out thinking people didn't like me.

No comments: